1. The purpose of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis of the processing:
This data is used to maintain contacts with prospects or customers.
2. The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if they exist:
If marketed or shared, this will only be to firms active in the Intellectual Property industry.
3. The retention period of the personal data or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this duration:
The data is kept, and updated, during the period of communication with the prospect or customer.
4. The existence of the right to request from the controller the access to personal data, the rectification or deletion of such data, or a limitation of the treatment relating to the data subject, or the right to oppose the treatment and the right to portability of the data and the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent made prior to its withdrawal;
Any request can be introduced by email to the following address:
5. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6. The provision of personal data in the context of this website is not regulatory or contractual and does not condition the conclusion of a contract. When concluding a contract, the possibility of providing personal data as well as the possible consequences of non-provision of such data will be discussed;